Only you can choose to do something meaningful or not. Every person is capable of doing acts of kindness. How many good deeds can you do in one day? 1, 3 or maybe even 5? The more good each one of us does, the better and more pleasant our world will become.
Need examples of good deeds?
- Give up a seat to a pregnant woman while in public transport.
- Help a senior cross a road.
- Feed a homeless animal.
- Do not throw away old clothes. Rather give it to organization that helps poor people.
- Call relatives or friends who you haven’t been in touch for some time. Signs of attention always lighten up the mood.
- Throw garbage in a proper place, not at random.
- Wish a good day to a shopkeeper or simply smile at a stranger on the street. The more smiles surround us, the brighter and colorful our world becomes.