Nutrition Trackerby Algebraic Labs, LLC iPhone iPad Watch Mac Health & Fitness Requires iOS 15.0, iPadOS 15.0
About FoodNoms - Nutrition Tracker
FoodNoms is a nutrition tracker designed to be fast, powerful, and easy to use. Set custom nutrition goals, log your food, and measure your progress.
HOW IT WORKS
1. Log what you eat and drink with a fast, beautiful interface.
2. Set specific nutrition goals for calories, macros (protein, fat, carbohydrates), net carbs, cholesterol, fiber, sugars, water, alcohol, caffeine, and more.
3. Learn about your nutrition, and use that knowledge to reach your health and fitness goals.
LEARN ABOUT YOUR NUTRITION
• Track your success for each of your goals over time
• Discover which foods are helping you and which ones are holding you back
• Automatic tracking of intermittent fasts
• Scan barcodes and nutrition labels
• Save time using Smart Suggestions, which recommends foods to log based on your food habits
• Log food and check on your goals with Siri and the Shortcuts app
• Leave the food scale at home and instead record the accuracy of your recordings
BEAUTIFUL HOME SCREEN WIDGETS
• Track your nutrition and fasting goals right from your Home Screen
• Quickly log food and open the label scanner
WORKS WITH APPLE HEALTH
• Read and write nutrition data to the Health app - calories, macros, vitamins, minerals, water, caffeine and more
• Use Active Energy data from the Health app (i.e. the Move ring on the Apple Watch) to automatically adjust your calorie goal
BUILT TO PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY
• Sync your data to multiple devices securely with iCloud and the Health app
• No advertisements or spam
TRUSTWORTHY NUTRITION DATA
• A food database with hundreds of thousands of food items with rich nutrition data from trustworthy sources
• Quickly scan nutrition labels to quickly log accurate data for packaged foods
• Create custom foods, recipes, and meals, and share them with your friends
• Dynamic type support
• Dark mode
FOODNOMS PLUS VS FREE
• Free - unlimited food tracking; create goals for calories, macros and more; create recipes and meals; integration with the Health app; basic notifications; CSV export
• FoodNoms Plus - log drinks; track water, caffeine, and alcohol; create custom meal types; save commonly-eaten items as favorites; import nutrition data from Health; view more stats and charts; track intermittent fasts; plus other exclusive features