Weathergraph adds a vertical layout for the fans of Dark Sky app
Published: Jan. 15, 2023
About Weathergraph weather widget
Newly added: A new WatchOS 10 app with Smart Stack widgets, native mac app, rain & snow alerts and vertical (in a Dark Sky app style) layout option.
Weathergraph is a beautiful visual hourly weather widget and forecast for Watch, iPhone, iPad, and Mac, with the Apple Watch app, watchface complications and weather alerts.
Powered by Apple Weather, Foreca, Pirate Weather (aggregating NOAA's HRRR, GFS and GEFS), Open-Meteo, and yr.no/met.no.
- Nowcast (real-time rain & snow forecast updated every 30 minutes – PRO only)
- Rain & snow alerts based on nowcast data (PRO)
- Hour-by-hour temperature (main colorful line)
- Hour-by-hour precipitation — rain, and snow (blue chart)
- Hour-by-hour cloudiness (cloud cover) and sunshine (clouds on top + sun rays)
- Hour-by-hour wind speed (red line) and direction (red arrows)
- Hour-by-hour precipitation or dew point (dotted line)
- Hour-by-hour atmospheric pressure, absolute, or rate of change (purple line or arrows)
- Hour-by-hour UV index (rainbow dashes)
- Real day/night (sky color)
- Daily temperature minimum and maximum (overlaid above chart)
- Actual temperature and place (on the top)
- Sunrise and sunset times
Hikers, runners, bikers, kite surfers, pilots, and many outdoor enthusiasts around the world love the at-glance readability, customizability, and reliability.
Weathergraph is offline capable. The app caches the last acquired forecast for up to 24 hours, allowing you to hike or run outside the network (or go running or biking with a wifi-only Apple Watch) and still see the most recently fetched data. The data refreshes automatically once a connection is available.
The hourly forecast is updated every hour, nowcast and rain alerts update every 30 minutes. If rain or snow is expected during the next 3 hours, you will get a notice on a widget (iPhone, iPad & Mac), a large complication (Watch), and a detailed 3-hour precipitation chart in the app.
Nowcast and alerts are powered by Foreca and depend on the precision of rain radars in your area.
Weathegraph cares about your privacy. No ads, no tracking, and no sharing of locations with third parties. This is how I want all the apps on my phone & watch to behave.
You can unlock professional Apple Weather, Foreca, Open-Meteo, and Dark Sky forecast sources, weather alerts, nowcast, and all styles and options via a reasonably priced subscription, which covers the cost of data and allows me to further improve Weathergraph. One-time Weathergraph Forever unlock is also available.
Thank you for your support!
If you liked Dark Sky, Weather Line, Weathertron, or Weather Strip, then Weathergraph might be the best replacement :).
Subscriptions made on Apple devices will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel once activated. Manage or turn off your subscriptions in App Store app > Account > Subscriptions.