About RevenueCat Sales: RCReporting
RCReporting is the most powerful reporting tool for RevenueCat, providing all the features from the website in a native, dark mode supported, beautiful interface.
RCReporting is available for a one-time purchase and will include all future updates, made by an indie developer for indie developers.
- Overview reporting
- Overview filtering by an app
- Subscriber lists
- Transaction history
- Transaction filtering by app, date, and status
- Transaction search by email, transaction id, and customer id
- Transaction and subscriber details
- Subscriber attributes
- Subscriber history
- Subscriber event details
- Daily stats and transaction history
- Charts for:
- Active Subscriptions,
- Active Subscriptions Movement
- MRR Movement
- Refund Rate
- Subscription Retention
- Trial Conversion
- Active Trials
- Active Trials Movement
- Local transaction notifications
- Remote subscription notifications
- Custom currency
- Sandbox mode
- iCloud sync
- Custom transaction fee
- Rename products
- RevenueCat Experiments
Authenticating with RevenueCat uses the RevenueCat web APIs and all your information is sent directly to RevenueCat only. Your email and password are NOT saved anywhere.
RCReporting supports login with 2FA.
RCReporting is not affiliated with RevenueCat.