About Mango Baby Newborn Tracker Log
Mango Baby is an all-in-one newborn tracker app with a comprehensive set of iOS features like iCloud sharing, Siri Shortcuts, Widgets, Dynamic Island, and Live Activities. Its purpose is to help parents and caregivers log their child's daily activities and track their growth trends collaboratively in real-time.
- Track baby activities: Log a variety of baby activities such as nursing, diaper, sleeping, bottle, pumping, and solid.
- Monitor baby growth: Log baby’s weight, length, and head circumference, and view their growth percentile over time.
- Fenton 2013 preterm growth: If your child was born 37 weeks of pregnancy, the percentiles use the Fenton 2013 preterm growth data until they reach the gestational age of 50 weeks.
- iCloud sync: All data are synced with iCloud across Apple devices, ensuring that you can access it anytime and anywhere.
- Siri Shortcuts: You can easily log any baby activity with Siri, or use Shortcuts to automate tracking for greater convenience and ease.
- Home screen widgets: The app comes with 14 widgets that allow you to view recent activities, use quick actions to log activities, glance at today's summary, focus on a specific activity, and keep insightful charts on your home screen.
- Built-in timers: Equipped with built-in timers for nursing, sleeping, and pumping, Mango Baby makes it easy for you to track the duration of these activities.
- Daily pattern charts: You can view daily pattern charts with color-coded activities to see how your baby's day is spent, making it easier to identify and understand their routine.
- Daily trend charts: Daily trend charts show how your baby is growing over time, allowing you to monitor their progress and identify any potential issues.
- Light and dark modes: The app looks gorgeous in both light and dark modes ensuring that you can use it comfortably in any lighting condition. The dark mode is particularly helpful for night-time feeding.
- iCloud share: Share your child's profiles with your partner or caregivers to log activities together without sharing a device or iCloud account.
- Log temperature: Keep a record of your child's temperature in case they get sick, and monitor the progress visually with the chart.
- Log medications: Track your child's medication intake, ensuring they receive the correct dosage and schedule.
- Log tummy time: Keep track of your child's tummy time, one of the most important first exercises, to support their motor, visual, and sensory development.
- Growth charts: Stay informed about your child's development progress over time and compare it with other children of the same age and sex at birth.
- Reminders: Set reminders so you and your child can better stay on a schedule.
- Multiple profiles: Log activities with multiple baby profiles, ideal for families with more than one child.
- Customize appearances: Personalize each activity's color and select frequently used activities for the home screen while hiding the others.
- Data export: Export activity and record data in text format for further analysis or sharing.
- Data import: Import activity and record data from CSV files to avoid manual entry and save time.
- More app icons: Access 10 additional stunning app icons and choose one that best fits your preferences.
I have set up a community on https://discord.gg/hRSHJrEeyB and https://reddit.com/r/MangoBaby. You can also follow @MangoBaby@indieapps.space in the fediverse or email firstname.lastname@example.org.