About NS MIDI Player
NS MIDI Player is a simple MIDI player for iOS and macOS.
- No ads, subscriptions, or data collection
- Play standard MIDI files (SMF) with file extension .mid
- GM and GS standards supported with the default SoundFont
- Load custom SoundFonts with file extension .sf2 or .dls
- Connect to MIDI outputs with Core MIDI*
- Convert MIDI files to WAV audio*
- "Open with" from other apps, such as Safari
- Integrated with the Files app (iOS)
- Supports drag-and-drop
- Supports Quick Look previews
- Share MIDI files directly from the app
- Supports background audio and AirPlay
- Lock screen and Notification Center controls with scrubbing
- Gapless repeat mode
- Playback speed control
- Configurable reverb
Note: Features marked with an asterisk (*) require a small in-app purchase before they can be used. This is a one-time purchase shared across all of your devices and helps support further development. All other features are free.
Included FluidR3Mono GM SoundFont is licensed under the MIT License.
Included Sample MIDI file is "Hard Times" from http://www.soundswell.co.uk/pages/swmids.htm and is in the public domain.
This app and its creator are not affiliated with the creators of these files in any way.