About Timelog - Goal & Time Tracker
Timelog is a simple productivity, time, and goal tracker for your habits. Track your habits, set goals, and gain insights on how you spend your time.
Timelog's main features are as follows:
- Time management for your activities, habits and hobbies
- Goal planning and setting, so that you can meet your targets and objectives
- Useful charts and analytics to track and monitor your progress
- Track your time down to the hour, minute, and even second!
Timelog helps you stick with your habits and become more productive by tracking habits, or any activities, such as:
- Reading or writing
- Exercise and meditation
- Studying and exam preparation
- Work and projects
- Learning new languages
- Playing music
- and everything else!
Timelog has several features to help you track and analyze how you spend your time:
- Timers such as a stopwatch, countdown timer, and Pomodoro timer
- Useful charts to visualize how you spend your time, as well as statistics
- View all time tracked in a timeline or calendar view
- Ability to set daily, weekly, or monthly goals for each activity so you can stay motivated
- Streaks feature so you can see your current and longest streaks for activities with daily goals
- Trends and goal completion prediction charts for weekly and monthly goals based on current pace
- Activity reminders to repeat daily or on specific days
- Ability to group activities in categories and create tasks and sub-activities to better analyze your time
- Available in both light and dark mode, as well as true dark (OLED) mode
Timelog is different from other "traditional" habit trackers. It allows you to track the time you spend on each habit to help you increase your productivity, reach your goals, and stick with your habits for good. It was built with the following methodologies in mind.
- You have more time than you think
By tracking your time you are more mindful about how you spend your time, and you can allocate your time according to your goals and priorities. Timelog combines both habit and time tracking to help you achieve this.
- Focus on systems, not goals
Rather than setting specific goals, such as reading one book every week, you should be aiming to spend more time on the habits that will help you achieve that target, for example, reading for five hours a week. A system is all about continuous refinement and improvement that leads to marginal gains and progress.
Timelog is a time management app and goal planner that helps you develop better systems and routines by allowing you to set daily, weekly, or monthly goals to ensure you spend time doing things that matter to you, so you can achieve your long-term goals, targets and objectives.
We would love to hear any feedback you might have or if you think something is missing from the app!