About Kanban Board, To Do - Doneit
Meet Doneit, a feature-packed projects and tasks manager that focuses on simplicity and organization.
With Doneit, you don't need to worry about your tasks lists ever being messy because we have designed the app to help you better organize all of your daily to-do's, work projects, and more, and its main goal is to help you become more efficient and start accomplishing all of your tasks and goals quicker, no matter how small or big they are, because Doneit will definitely help you see the full picture of what should be done now and what can wait until the later day.
Doneit offers a delightful user interface that will feel right at home on your Apple devices. It's simple and intuitive, and it will let you start using Doneit at its full potential with no introduction needed and in just a matter of time.
The app offers an extensive variety of different features that are designed to help you become more organized and efficient. Doneit features folders, smart categories, categories, tags, priorities, statuses, attributes, tasks, and subtasks. There are various tasks organization options available throughout the app, as well as quite a few customization options that will give you an incredible opportunity of making the app feel more unique to you. You can also secure all of your tasks with Face ID or Touch ID.
- Up to 2 categories to help you better organize your tasks
- 3 different tasks views that include list, grid, and board views
- Unlimited number of tasks
- Unlimited number of subtasks that can be added to help you accomplish your main tasks quicker
- Sync across multiple devices connected to a single iCloud account
- Sync with the system's Reminders app
- Ability to schedule a reminder that will send you a notifications when the task is due
- Support for all-day reminders
- Ability to add your tasks and subtasks as events in the system's Calendar app
- Huge variety of tasks sorting options
- Different filters for your tasks lists
- Ability to import all of your reminders from the system's Reminders app
- Ability to import all of your calendar events from the system's Calendar app
- Ability to add notes to each of the tasks and subtasks, as well as to the tasks lists
- Ability to add links to your tasks and subtasks
- Just archive or hide unnecessary tasks that you don't want to delete yet
- Various Home Screen customization options that will let you quickly hide sections that you are not interested in at all
- Fully customizable screens for adding and editing the tasks & subtasks
- Home Screen quick actions
- Multiple swipe actions
- Ability to edit items in bulk
- Ability to pin important tasks and subtasks
- Fully native design
- Beautiful dark mode
- Standalone watchOS app
- Support for Siri shortcuts
- Support for app shortcuts
- Support for focus filters
- More than 5 Home and Lock Screen widgets for you to view all of your tasks
- Available on iOS, iPadOS, watchOS, and macOS
- Add an unlimited number of categories
- Advanced board view
- Timeline view for your tasks
- Securely share and collaborate on your categories with others via iCloud
- Get access to folders, smart categories, tags, priorities, statuses, and custom task & subtask attributes
- Ability to add different attachments to tasks and subtasks, such as files, photos, scanned documents, and drawings
- Schedule recurring reminders with custom repeat intervals
- 10 different app icons for you to choose the one that you prefer the most
- 15 amazing tint colors for the app's user interface
- Ability to set a custom appearance (Dark, light or system)
- Ability to secure all of your tasks with Face ID or Touch ID
If you have any questions or concerns in regards to our app, we are always here to help you! Just reach out to us at email@example.com.
Terms of service: https://www.designtech.so/doneit-terms-of-service.