Web Debugging Proxyby TablePlus Inc iPhone iPad Developer Tools Requires iOS 15.0, iPadOS 15.0
App Store Free
About Proxyman - Web Debugging Proxy
Meet a superb Web Debugging Proxy that can act like a middleMan, aka Proxyman.
Proxyman for iOS works perfectly with Proxyman for macOS (native macOS app, Support Big Sur and M1 Chip).
- Capture HTTP/HTTPS Traffic from iOS Devices with built-in Proxyman VPN
- View HTTP/HTTPS Request/Response in plain text
- Exclusively designed for iPhone and iPad (Landscape and Two Columns)
- Share traffic to Proxyman macOS - a native macOS app for better reviewing
- Pin working domains
- Quick filter with URL, Header Body, and Type of Request/Response (e.g. JSON, Form, HTML, CSS, Document, etc)
- Better Request/Response Previewer: Multiple columns, JSON Preview, JSON TreeView, etc
- Safe Lock: Protect your sensitive data with FaceID / TouchID / Passcode
- Advanced Debugging Tools: SSL Proxying, Block List, Map Local, Breakpoint, etc
How it works
Proxyman iOS creates a local VPN on your device, then forwarding all traffic to a Local Man-in-The-Middle Server. As long as the VPN is active, Proxyman iOS can capture all traffic over Wi-Fi, Cellular Data.
How about my sensitive data?
- Proxyman Root Certificate is a self-signed certificate that is generated in your local machine. Thus, all requests and responses are captured and stored on your devices and Proxyman does not have access to your data.
- There are no remote servers involved. What’s in your devices, it’s in your devices.
- Support: https://proxyman.io/support
- Term of Services: https://proxyman.io/terms-of-use