About Dashkit - Personal Dashboards
Place, resize and customize built-in panels to easily create your own personalized dashboards, optimized for iPad
- Create multiple dashboards, to keep track of all aspects of your life.
- Design and arrange each dashboard over multiple pages (available for *Dashkit Pro* subscribers).
- Display your boards on the big screen, with AirPlay support.
- Date & Time → Display the current date and a digital / analog clock.
- Upcoming Events → Display events from your device calendars.
- Date Countdown → Keep track of all your most important dates.
- Reminders → See your most important to-dos.
- Photos → Display a single photo, from your iPad or iCloud library.
- RSS Feeds → Headlines from your favorite websites.
- Web Panel → Display any content from the web.
- Charts → Line or bar charts from CSV files, Google Spreadsheets or JSON data.
- Now Playing → Show what song is currently playing (powered by Shazam).
- QR Code → Show a QR code with customizable content.
- Twitter Timelines & Statistics → Latest tweets from your home timeline, lists or mentions. Up-to-date statistics for your account.
Dashkit Pro Panels:
- Photo Albums → Display an animated photo slideshows, from your iPad or iCloud photo library.
- Weather → Current temperature and forecast.
- Gmail Inbox & Statistics → Latest inbox messages. Up-to-date figures for your mailbox.
- Appfigures Charts & Statistics → Downloads and sales metrics for all your published apps.
— Dashkit Pro Subscription Details
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
- Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is disabled at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
- Automatic renewals will be charged at the same price you were originally charged for the subscription
- Subscriptions can be managed or cancelled by going to Account Settings on the App Store after purchase