MigraineBot helps you record, track and share information about your migraine attacks.
Created by a solo independent developer to help others in the migraine community.
MigraineBot is a modern app with a clean interface, designed to keep attack recording simple:
- View your attack days, average monthly pain and medication use as graphs to compare trends over time.
- Integrates with the Health App to show menstruation information. See the relationship between your period and migraine attacks in the calendar.
- View each month as a calendar for detailed information, or delve into individual attacks.
- Record details about your acute and preventative medication and link acute medication to migraine attacks.
- Share PDFs of your attacks from the app for simplified communication with your doctors.
- Easily import and export your data.
- Supports dark mode to help photosensitive users.
MigraineBot has strong privacy – never sharing your attack information with third parties.
MigraineBot is free but if you choose to support on-going development, MigraineBot Premium can be purchased as an auto-renewing subscription available to unlock premium icons, themes, graphs and the ability to track symptoms.
Subscriptions will be charged to your iTunes account and automatically renew unless canceled 24 hours before the end of your subscription period. Visit your iCloud Subscription settings at any time to cancel. The current price for MigraineBot Premium is £0.99 GBP per month or £7.99 GBP per year, and may vary from country to country.
Terms of Service: https://codebyanthony.com/terms
Made in London.
Raised on Ngunnawal Country.