About WebMeter: Track Uptime Widget
Never worry when your website is down.
Effortlessly keep track of your websites uptime with WebMeter.
WebMeter uses iOS Widgets to frequently test your sites reach ability.
Since WebMeter runs on your phone, you can monitor non-public websites such as your iOT devices.
IOS Widgets come in small and medium sizes. Medium size widgets can test up to 2 websites at one time.
Track up to 3 websites for free.
Premium users can track unlimited websites and :
- Customize widget test interval ( default to 15 minutes on free version )
- Customize test delay time. By default Webmeter reports if a website is not responding in 10 as down.
- Access to a special widget stats
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS We offer 1 lifetime purchase or 1 auto-renewing monthly subscription option:
* Subscription is $0.99 USD Monthly ( 1 week free trial )
* Lifetime is $5.99 USD
* Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
* For free trial periods, payment will only be charged to iTunes Account at the end of the trial period.
* You will be able to access full feature of the app for the duration of the subscription.
* Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original "1 week", "1 month" & "1 Year" unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
* Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly)
* Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
* No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
* You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information
* You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
* Any unused portion of a free-trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription