About Belongings - Home Inventory
Keep track of your Belongings and be prepared for the unexpected.
When something goes wrong, it can be a stressful time. To make matters worse you will need policy documents, proof of purchases plus photographs of any valuable items to claim on your insurance.
Store photographs and receipts of your belongings so that you are not caught out.
When taking out content insurance, you are required to give an estimation of your contents total worth. Most people will undervalue how much their belongings are worth and if you have to claim, you may only get a small portion back. Now you can provide an accurate estimation of your belongings next time you take out insurance.
* Get an overview of how much your belongings are worth and stop guessing how much your belongings are worth when taking out insurance.
* Store photographs and receipts of your belongings so that you are not caught out.
* Export data as CSV that can be passed onto your insurance provider.
* Import your HomeKit enabled rooms and belongings for quick data entry including model and serial numbers..
* Data is stored in iCloud.