About Jomo - Screen Time, Block Apps
Welcome to Jomo, an app that helps you stop wasting time on your phone so you can thrive every day!
We make reducing screen time super easy and fun.
Unsure of how to improve your screen time? We got you! Jomo will help you understand the time spent on your phone and how to find a healthy balance between productivity and play. Will you be #productive or #distracted? Come and find out!
Jomo offers a powerful app-blocking system that will change how you use your phone in the long term. Block one or more apps for the times you set to focus on what matters most. You can always take mindful breaks if you need to.
So, ready to feel proud about your screen time? Download Jomo and let's get started!
◆ BENEFITS ◆
1. Sleep Better: Stop mindless scrolling at bedtime
2. Stay Focused: Work better by reducing distractions and multitasking
3. Save Time: Reduce your screen time by 50% in the first week
4. Healthy Habits: Protect special moments with your screen time routine
5. Save Money: Prevent impulsive buying and being overexposed to social media ads
6. Break Addictions: Block adult content, gambling websites, and more
◆ PRIVACY ◆
To access your screen time and block apps, Jomo uses the secured Screen Time API provided by Apple. Jomo has no access and will never see your private data (used apps, passwords, messages, content viewed, etc.).
◆ JOMO PLUS ◆
Jomo offers auto-renewable subscriptions:
- $5.99/month (automatically renewed)
- $2.49/month (billed annually via a $29.99 payment)
- $59.99 (one-time purchase)
The yearly plan includes a 3-day free trial.
After the free trial (only available on the annual version), the total amount for the subscription will be charged to your iTunes Account. The subscription automatically renews unless it is canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal at the total subscription price within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions and auto-renewals may be managed or canceled via your iTunes Account Settings.
These prices are in US Dollars (USD). Pricing in other currencies and countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.