About Mental Health by HappySteps
HappySteps is designed to help users manage their mental health and find happiness, step by step.
With HappySteps, you can rate your happiness on a daily basis, predict your future happiness, and visualize a graph of realized vs. predicted happiness.
The app also allows you to correlate your happiness with weather and health data.
HappySteps is a powerful tool that will make it easy for you to understand what makes you happy and take actionable steps to become happier.
With daily reminders and home and lock screen widgets that visualize the evolution of their daily, weekly, and monthly happiness level, HappySteps is the perfect companion for anyone looking to improve their mental health and well-being.
• All your data is private, and can protected behind Face ID, Touch ID or your passcode
• Rate your happiness on a daily basis
• Predict your future happiness
• Write a diary for your future self
• Visualize a graph of realized vs. predicted happiness
• Correlate your happiness with weather and health data
• Learn more about your happy places
• Learn more about your happy and unhappy words
• Daily reminders, home and lock screen widgets
HappySteps includes the ability to optionally use your Health Data, namely your step counts, to display your perceived level of happiness in relation to your steps count.
HappySteps includes an optional premium subscription. This is offered on an annual basis. If you choose to purchase a subscription your payment will be charged to your iTunes account. Subscriptions will automatically renew unless canceled within 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time by going to your Account Settings on the App Store after purchase.
HappySteps does not provide medical nor treatment advice and may not be treated as such by the user. As such, it may not be relied upon for the purposes of medical diagnosis or as a recommendation for medical care or treatment. Always seek the advice of your doctor or other qualified health provider regarding a medical condition.