SamuraiSafe Password Managerby Michael Rourke iPhone iPad Productivity Requires iOS 13.0, iPadOS 13.0
About SamuraiSafe Password Manager
SamuraiSafe is a password manager for macOS and iOS. It stores your passwords and other private information securely, generates unique passwords for each website or service, and synchronises across your devices. It allows you to easily login to websites and mobile apps without sharing passwords.
SIMPLE AND SECURE
• Highly secure yet easy to use, supports password security best practice.
• Your private safe key is never stored or transmitted anywhere.
AES-256 encryption with secure hash (HMAC) to detect tampering or corruption.
• Automatic clipboard clear and safe locking.
• Automatic password safe backup.
GENERATE & AUDIT PASSWORDS
• Generate strong passwords (random characters or random words).
• Password strength is shown for all passwords.
• Filter based upon password age or password strength, locate shared passwords.
EASY TO USE
• Password Autofill, Touch ID and Face ID.
• Drag and drop username/password/url (iPad) or cut/paste.
• Choice of web browser, split view (iPad).
• Complete documentation.
SYNC TO MULTIPLE DEVICES
• iCloud sync between iPhone/iPad/Mac.
• iTunes sync to a iPhone/iPad.
• Store any textual information: credit card numbers, pin codes, account numbers.
• Each entry may have an arbitrary length secure note.
• Create multiple password safes.
• Create groupings.
• Maintain a history of previously used passwords.
• SamuraiSafe is totally free to use on both MacOS and iOS.
• Everyone should use a password manager. And it shouldn't be necessary to pay for a good one.
STABLE AND MATURE
• SamuraiSafe has been in the App Store since 2013.
For details on SamuraiSafe’s security design philosophy see safe.samarama.net