About Poler - Poker Bankroll Tracker
Your all-in poker ledger.
Poler is the must-have tool for any poker player to keep detailed records of all of their sessions, track their results, and view powerful reports on their data.
Have you ever wondered whether your hourly rate is better playing No Limit Hold’em or Pot Limit Omaha? Or whether you’ve made more money in tournaments or cash games? Or maybe you want to know which casino you perform best at? Well, Poler’s detailed reports can tell you all of this and much more.
• Record all of your sessions
Record Cash Games and Tournaments. Record live sessions while you play. View detailed stats of your results, and graph your bankroll over time.
• Find your best game
Record which game you were playing, stakes, location, and more. Reports break down your results, allowing you to determine where you perform best.
• Record expenses
Record expenses when playing a session. Expenses can optionally be excluded from report data.
• Multiple bankrolls
Have multiple bankrolls? Record the appropriate bankroll for each session, allowing you to keep things separate, if necessary.
• Multiple currencies
Do you play poker in multiple currencies? Poler allows you to record sessions in any currency. Additionaly, you can record a conversion into multiple other currencies, allowing sessions with differing currencies to be reported on together. Great for the travelling pro.
• Player notes
Record the other players that you play with, and the sessions you play with them. Record notes on them, and keep the upper hand on the competition.
• Poker Trips
Do you go on trips to play poker? Or take part in poker series? Group your sessions into a trip, and view your stats just for that trip or series. Great if you want to see your results for this summer's WSOP.
• iCloud Backup
Your data is automatically backed up to iCloud. Backups can be restored at any time. Requires you to be signed in to iCloud, and have sufficient storage space available.
• CSV Export
Export your data to CSV for external manipulation.
A subsription is required to access all features. Enter 3 sessions without a subscription to try out the app. All subscriptions include a 1 week free trial. The following subscriptions are available:
• Semi-Pro: Record 6 sessions per month, 1 trip per month, unlimited players. Access to all features except recording currency conversions. $2/month or $10/year (US).
• Pro: Record unlimited data. Access to all features. $5/month or $35/year (US).
• The first payment will be charged to your iTunes Account on confirmation of subscription purchase.
• The subscription will be auto-renewed, unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period.
• You can manage your subscription by going to settings in the Poler app, or by going to your App Store account on your device.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current subscription period.
Get Poler today, and take your game to the next level.