About Electronics Engineer Helper
One of the best apps for anyone interested in electronics. More than 100 thousands users use this app in their work or study. This app has the following calculators and references:
• Datasheet search
• Resistor color and digit marking (4, 5 and 6 band color code; 2 symbols, 3/4 digit and EIA-96 code SMD resistors code)
• Electronic schematic symbols (IEC 60617, IEEE 315 and GOST standards)
• Pinouts Guide (DVI, USB, Display Port, VGA, HDMI, Thunderbolt, Apple, RS-232/422/485, ATX, RCA, MIDI, XLR, Audio Jack, Arduino, Orange Pi, STM32, ESP32, and Raspberry Pi)
• Ohm's law calculator
• AWG converter (wire diameter, cross-section area, resistance and maximum current)
• Resistor for LED
• Voltage divider
• Capacitor code
• Capacitor markings
• Capacitor ESR tables
• Frequency response curve calculation of passive filters (RC, RL, RLC, LC)
• Inductor color code
• Linear current regulator
• SMD packages list
• PCB trace resistance
Additionally, by purchasing the PRO version of the app, you will get access to additional tools:
• SMD components marking codes
• Diodes color code (Pro Electron, JEDEC and JIS-C-7012 standards)
• Linear voltage regulator
• Resistor value to color marking converter
• Voltage rectifier
• Series or parallel electrical components' connection calculator
• Diode voltage drop
• Minimum PCB trace width
• Analog to digital conversion
The PRO subscription is an auto-renewable subscription. The price of subscription is $1.49 per year, includes 3 months free trial. Price may vary by location. The free trial is available only for users who subscribe for the first time.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase or the end of the Free Trial Period, if any.
Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, with the same amount as the first period.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.