VersionTracker is a tool to help developers maintain and generate version history logs. Featuring multiple export formats and a handful of automatic functions, writing change logs has never been easier.
Designed to fit any workflow, language, or platform, VersionTracker can simplify the release process.
- Automatic version incrementing when possible
- Easily set release dates with one click
- Copy notes from the list as plain text
- Drag, drop, rearrange versions and changes
- Customize change type verbs; sort into groups
- Reference notes to store commit or ticket IDs
- Command line generation for automated pipelines