Nov. 21, 2022v 4.7.0
- You can now track Reps in Reserve (RIR) and Rate of Perceived Exertion (RPE) for any exercise. You can add RIR or RPE to any exercise by going to Settings > Exercises > swipe left on an exercise > Edit > toggle RIR/RPE. Or when you create a new exercise, you can toggle RIR/RPE on the Create Exercise screen.
- Two new exercise types added, Duration x Weight and Distance. These are great for tracking things like Isometric holds and sprints. You can change the type of an existing exercise by going to Settings > Exercises > swipe left on an exercise > Edit.
- For exercises with a duration, you'll see a timer icon instead of the check mark to complete the set. Tapping the timer will automatically start a timer for the duration of your set. Then you can check off the set when you're done.
- The app would occasionally crash when changing the reps or percentages for a template. Should be fixed now.
- Fixed bug where swapping a pull/push/leg placeholder exercise would not update the workout if you tried swapping it after completing a workout.
Nov. 17, 2022v 4.6.3
Fixed a bug where the workout would continue counting time on the Apple Watch when you finished a workout on the phone.
Fix crashing when searching for templates.
Fix errors with templates not updating correctly when deleting a workout from the workout tab and from the template.
Nov. 14, 2022v 4.6.1
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Nov. 9, 2022v 4.6.0
- The KeyLifts Apple Watch app is finally here! When you start a workout on the phone the app should sync the workout to the watch. As with any big update, there may be some bugs. Please let me know if you find any.
- There was a bug with the password reset flow. It should be fixed now.
- Sometimes when creating a template from scratch if you change the number of days per week or number of weeks, the app still creates a 4-week program. This is fixed now.
Oct. 4, 2022v 4.5.3
- Fix filtering when searching for templates.
- Improve performance when logging a workout.
Oct. 1, 2022v 4.5.2
- Toggle Volume Chart between Daily, Weekly, and Monthly - The main Volume chart on the top of the Profile screen now has a toggle to switch between Daily, Weekly, and Monthly. This is useful for seeing how the volume of your workouts have changed over time.
- Template List Improvements - The list of Templates are now grouped by goal (e.g. "Strength", "Build Muscle", "Conditioning", etc.). This makes it easier to find a new template that matches your goals
- Sometimes when swapping an exercise the sets wouldn't update. This has been fixed.
- Fixed occasional crashing when adding a custom exercise.
Sept. 18, 2022v 4.4.2
Fixed issues with the keyboard.
Sept. 13, 2022v 4.4.1
Fixed bug causing warmup sets to be out of order