About Bookshelf: Reading Tracker
Bookshelf helps you track your books, build a lasting reading habit, and better remember what you read.
Add books you’ve read, books you’re reading, and books you want to read. Improve your reading habits with insightful stats and trend reports. Stay motivated with reading goals, streaks, and reminders. Remember what you read by writing and reviewing notes and quotes.
BUILD YOUR LIBRARY
• Quick Add - Build your library by searching through millions of books, scanning any book's barcode, or adding your own.
• Book Recommendations - Find your next great read with AI recommendations and NYT Bestseller lists.
• Everything Tracker - Easily manage book collections, reading status, star ratings, reading dates, and more for all your books.
• Reading Sessions* - Pick up a book, start a session, and we’ll track everything so you can focus on reading.
IMPROVE YOUR READING HABITS
• Reading Stats - Visualize your reading habits over time with charts and reading stats.
• Reading Goals - Create a reading goal for the year to motivate yourself to read more or challenge your friends!
• Estimated Completion Time - See how long it will take to finish any book with your average reading speed.
• Reading Streaks* - Stay motivated by keeping up your streak!
REMEMBER WHAT YOU READ
• Smart Notes* - Use cards to jot down notes or vocab, write a summary, or prepare study questions. Scan text directly from books to add them to your cards or add your own rich text
• Knowledge Quizzes* - Spaced repetition quizzes on your note cards that will significantly increase your retention, guaranteed.
• Reading Reminders* - Never forget to read or test your knowledge with timely notifications.
• Goodreads and Reading List Import - Get started instantly by importing your existing libraries with a tap.
• Cloud Sync* - Sync between your iOS devices so your library is always up-to-date.
• App Icons - Make Bookshelf your own with beautiful custom home screen icons.
• Library Export* - Never fear that you'll lose your books or notes with CSV library exports.
• Dark Mode - Beautiful during the day, gorgeous and eye-saving during the night.
Gold Lifetime will charge your Apple ID account once for infinite Gold status. Gold Yearly will charge your Apple ID account for 12 months of Gold status after a 7-day free trial unless cancelled within 24-hours before the end of the trial. Gold Monthly will charge your Apple ID account for 1 month of Gold status on confirmation of purchase