About Autopilot - Time Tracking
Autopilot is our answer to the ultimate freelancer question: How much time did I spend working on my client’s project? Tracking the time spent using Autopilot is super simple. Just hit the red „Record“-Button and a new time recording will be started. Hit the „Pause“-Button to stop it when you’re done working or just simply doing a break. That’s it.
What you’ll get:
* A comprehensive list of time recordings,
* Edit entries if you forgot to start or stop the time
* Filter by date ranges or use predefined filters
* Assign projects to time recordings
* Use your watch and the Autopilot complication or app to start and stop a recording
* Automatically get reminded via local notifications if you’re still working or whether the recording should be stopped
* Export your data via JSON or CSV
* Many more features to come…
If you’re billing your clients by the hour, and are looking for an app to simply track the time you’re working on different projects, this one might be for you.
Autopilot also features a Watch complication and a Watch-App, so you can always start and stop your time recording with a tap on your wrist.
Made for freelancers by freelancers.