About Keyboard Switcheroo
Switch keyboard languages with ease! Switcheroo is a menubar app that shows your input sources with colorful flags or custom icons of your choosing! Use the menu to switch, add, or remove input sources with just a few clicks. It’s the perfect app for polyglots and vexillologists alike.
Recommended by Daring Fireball, Macworld, TidBITS, and iMore!
• Customizable icons for your current input source (i.e., keyboard language) improves the recognizability and accessibility of the Input menu.
• Choose from flags, emoji, common symbols, or default icons — or select any image from your computer!
• Change inputs from the menu, or supercharge your workflow by setting customizable keyboard shortcuts (hotkeys).
• Menu bar too crowded? "Float" Switcheroo in its own separate window, which even works in Full Screen mode. Or stick it in the Dock.
• Activate special inputs like the emoji picker and keyboard viewer right from the menu or via hotkeys — Switcheroo is a full drop-in replacement for the system Inputs menu!
• Automate your input sources using Shortcuts.
If you find any languages or icons missing, please contact me at email@example.com or @aoverholtzer on Twitter!