About Cheatsheet — Notes Widget
Cheatsheet is for the little things you never remember: hotel rooms, license plates, luggage combination, ID numbers. Write them down in Cheatsheet and then refer to them anytime in a Widget or paste them anywhere with the Custom Keyboard. No more fumbling to unlock your phone and find your notes app; Cheatsheet is as easy as swiping right on your lock screen, pulling up the keyboard, or glancing at your Apple Watch.
• Simple UI for adding and managing your cheats.
• Over 200 icons to help you recognize what you’re looking for.
• Quickly copy a cheat by tapping-and-holding on a row.
• Search for your cheats, both in the app and in Spotlight.
• Use Shortcuts or Siri to “add notes to Cheatsheet” or “find notes in Cheatsheet”.
• Organize your cheats with folders and titles.
• Protect your cheats with Passcode Lock (Pro feature).
• Sync between all your iOS devices via iCloud (Pro feature).
• Multiple sizes, styles, and colors.
• Tap a cheat to open it. Tap the “+” button to add a cheat in the app.
• Cheatsheet also has a “Today widget” with options to copy or delete cheats.
• Add, edit, and delete cheats right from your wrist.
• Complication shows your top cheat right on your watch face.
• Syncs to your iPhone via iCloud (Pro feature).
• Shows up to 50 cheats, which you can insert anywhere you can use a custom keyboard.
• Includes space, delete, and return keys to help with simple edits.
• Action extension: send text or URLs to Cheatsheet from any app via the share sheet.
• Customize the Cheatsheet widget’s appearance and behavior to suit your needs.
• URL scheme for adding a cheat: cheatsheet://add?text=everything%20is%20awesome.
• Sticker Pack: Use all your favorite Cheatsheet icons in iMessage.
• Remove limits on the widget, keyboard, and Watch app.
• Protect your cheats with Passcode Lock.
• Organize your cheats with folders.
• Sync your cheats between your devices with iCloud.
• Cheatsheet Pro is a simple, one-time purchase. Cheatsheet for Mac is sold separately.
• Purchases help support the ongoing development of Cheatsheet. :)