GPS Recorderby Ilya Klimenko iPhone Health & Fitness Requires iOS 16.2
About BikeTracker - GPS Recorder
BikeTracker is a tracker with a simple design, powerful potential and many functions.
Every day we use a bike. You can turn your device into a GPS tracker. View your movement history, analyze data, and improve your progress!
This project is at the beginning of its development, in the future BikeTracker is waiting for a lot of features!
Support for Apple Health. Record distance, workout, average and maximum speed!
– Support Apple Health
- Distance chart widget
- Activity and dynamic LockScreen island
- Altitude and speed graph
- Export GPX file
- Interactive graphs of speed and altitude on the recording screen, yes easy viewing of statistics during recording
- Speed and altitude graphs for the entire recorded route are used in the saved trip history data, and the interval graph is displayed on the map
- View your travel history on the map or as a list of GPS data
Subscription terms and details
- Payment will be deducted from your App Store account when you confirm the purchase.
- Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions can be managed by the user and auto-renewal can be disabled in their Account.