About Sleep Aid
Ohanaware's Sleep Aid, works by analyzing sleep event data, system sleep settings and running applications. Looking for what Sleep Aid believes are potential sleeping problems.
Sleep data is presented in a familiar calendar style interface, which allows customers to quickly and easily identify.
- When the Mac was pretending to be asleep.
- When the Mac suffered Unusual Insomnia, Excessive Insomnia and Long Insomnia.
- When the Mac awakes directly after being sent to sleep.
- When the Mac was woken by Notifications, Bluetooth, Siri and others.
- When Sleep Settings, Sleep Aid or the macOS was changed.