Published: April 28, 2022
Working with multiple Xcode projects can be frustrating. The Open Recent menu shows all file types and in time order, making it difficult to find the project you want. Project file names on disk are not always human-friendly or can't be found quickly with Spotlight. XcLauncher is a menu bar app that provides instant access to your favorite projects.
• Create bookmarks for your Xcode projects, workspaces, playgrounds and Swift files.
• Customise the name, order and grouping of bookmarks.
• View Xcode's recent files, showing only files matching your bookmarks.
• Sort recent files by time or name. Hold the Option key to view them in the other order.
• Launch Xcode. If multiple versions are installed, choose which one.
• Configurable system-wide keyboard shortcut to open the menu.
• Option to automatically start at login.
• Supports dark appearance.
For more information see https://hacknicity.com/xclauncher or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org