Pommie for Mac v4.0: Shortcuts actions for controlling the timer
Published: Aug. 22, 2022
About Pommie - Pomodoro Timer
Increase your focus and boost your productivity by managing your time into strict work and break periods. Focus on a task for 25 minutes then take a 5 minute break. Repeat this three more times, taking a longer 15 minute break before starting the cycle again.
• Menu bar app with a simple, distraction-free and intuitive interface.
• Audio and visual alerts when the next period starts.
• Configurable work and break durations.
• Use Timer Profiles to configure timer settings for different kinds of task.
• Shortcuts actions for controlling the timer, getting its status and selecting a Timer Profile.
• Configurable system-wide keyboard shortcuts to open the menu or control the timer.
• Show or hide the countdown timer in the menu bar.
• Option to animate the menu bar icon to show the time remaining.
• Option to automatically launch at login.
• Handoff the timer to or from Pommie running on another iOS or Mac device.
• Supports dark appearance.
For more information see https://hacknicity.com/pommie/osx
The Pomodoro Technique® is a registered trademark by Francesco Cirillo. Pommie is not affiliated with, associated with, or endorsed by the Pomodoro Technique® or Francesco Cirillo.