Do you want to enjoy your mpd or kodi music library using a fluent and modern controller on your iPhone and iPad? Then Rigelian is for you.
Fully up-to-date with the latest developments in iOS, Rigelian lets you browse through your music library quickly so you’ll be listening to your favorite tunes in seconds.
Here’s what you can expect:
• Browse by Artist, Album, Genre, Folder and Composer, Performer (mpd only)
• Browse and play thousands of Radio Stations via Shoutcast
• Create, edit and save playlists (mpd only)
• Support for cue files (mpd only)
• Immediate access to your most recently added albums
• Play a random album or random songs
• Intuitive and fast search function
• Add music the way you want it:
• Replace your play queue
• Add at the next position in the play queue
• Add at the next position in the play queue and start playing
• Add to the end of the play queue
• Intuitive play queue editing: move and remove tracks
• Cross-browsing from the play queue to artist and album
• Display quality indicator for the currently playing track
• Automatic detection and configuration of players on your network (Kodi, Bryston, Volumio, Rune, moOde, standard mpd)
• Easily switch between players
• Optimized cover art retrieval
• Today widget for quick access
• Dark mode
• Run Rigelian side-by-side with another app on your iPad
• Support for all device sizes: iPhone SE, iPhone 8, iPhone 8+, iPhone X, iPhone Xs Max, iPad and iPad Pro.
Some functions in Rigelian require that you purchase a subscription. This helps support the continued development of Rigelian, to keep it up to date with the latest developments, and include additional functions in the future.
There are two subscriptions (monthly and annual), both come with a 2-month free trial period. If you find during that trial period that this software is not for you, you can cancel the subscription and will not be charged anything.
Additional information about Rigelian subscriptions:
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account after the 2-month trial period ends.
• Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current subscription period. Automatic renewals will cost the same price you were originally charged for the subscription.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings on the App Store after purchase.
Terms of Service