MusicBox: Save and Organize Music to Listen to Later
Published: May 24, 2022
About MusicBox: Save Music for Later
MusicBox is the best way to save albums and songs for later. You can use it to keep track of new music you want to listen to later, catalog and organize favorite albums and songs, categorize music with tags, assign notes, manage metadata, and more.
MusicBox collects relevant metadata of albums and songs from Apple Music and Spotify, and is deeply integrated into the system with features such as Widgets, Share Sheet, Shortcuts, iCloud, and more.
- Use the Share Sheet throughout the system.
- Drag and drop multiple albums and songs into the app.
- Add songs recognized by Shazam.
- Import multiple albums and songs by pasting their URLs into the app.
- Use the Add Music action in the Shortcuts app to integrate MusicBox into your automated workflows.
ORGANIZE YOUR ALBUMS AND SONGS
- Apply tags to categorize your music and make it easier to find.
- Use Auto-Tagging to automatically tag albums and songs based on rules you set.
- Deep Search allows searching your music by title, artist, genre, record label, tags, type, and notes.
- Create a Smart Search to automatically filter albums and songs based on a set of rules.
- All MusicBox features and data are available on the Shortcuts app, so you can create custom shortcuts and automate your workflow.
- iCloud keeps your database in sync between your iPhone, iPad, and Mac.
- Easily access your music from the Home Screen with customizable Widgets.
- Play using the system's music player.
- Tap an album or song to open it on Apple Music or Spotify.
MusicBox is a modern app with support for the latest system features. It is also available on the Mac as a universal app, so you can enjoy it with a single purchase across iPhone, iPad, and Mac.