Save Music for Laterby
Marcos Antonio Tanaka
MusicBox: Save and Organize Music to Listen to Later
Published: May 24, 2022
About MusicBox: Save Music for Later
** Featured on MacStories, 9to5Mac, iMore, MacMagazine, AppAdvice & more! **
MusicBox is the best way to save albums and songs for later. You can use it to keep track of new music you want to listen to, catalog and organize favorite albums, songs, playlists, and artists, add tags, assign notes, manage metadata, and more.
MusicBox collects relevant metadata of albums, songs, playlists, and artists from Apple Music, Spotify, Deezer, Bandcamp, and Songwhip and is deeply integrated into the system with features such as Widgets, Share Sheet, Shortcuts, iCloud, and more.
- Use the Share Sheet throughout the system.
- Drag and drop multiple items into the app.
- Add songs recognized by Shazam.
- Import multiple albums, songs, playlists, and artists by pasting their URLs into the app.
- Use the Add Music action in the Shortcuts app to integrate MusicBox into your automated workflows.
- Apply tags to categorize your music and make it easier to find.
- Use Auto-Tagging to automatically tag albums and songs based on rules you set.
- Deep Search allows searching your music by title, artist, genre, record label, tags, type, and notes.
- Create a Smart Search to automatically filter items based on a set of rules.
- Use Focus Filter with Focus to limit the music and tags shown in the app.
- All MusicBox features and data are available on the Shortcuts app, so you can create custom shortcuts and automate your workflow.
- iCloud keeps your database in sync between your iPhone, iPad, Mac, and Apple TV.
- Easily access your music from the Home Screen with customizable Widgets.
- Play using the system's music player.
- Tap an album or song to open it on Apple Music, Spotify, Deezer, Bandcamp, or Songwhip.
MusicBox is a modern app with support for the latest system features such as Home and Lock Screen widgets, Shortcuts actions, Focus Filter, Action Extension, Context Menu, iCloud sync, and dark mode. It is also available on the Mac as a universal app, so you can enjoy it with a single purchase across iPhone, iPad, Mac, and Apple TV.