Live, AI Cloudspotter.
NOTE: Newer devices are recommended for better performance in using this app.
Recently got into the hobby of cloud-spotting?
Ever wondered why different clouds have different looks?
Atmosphere is the app for you. Leveraging on the latest machine learning and artificial intelligence technologies, Atmosphere classifies and tells you what kind of a cloud you are currently looking at, via your device’s cameras.
Atmosphere includes the following features:
◆ LIVE CLASSIFICATION ◆
- Atmosphere processes each image frame from your camera using Artificial Intelligence, providing you with live classification results and confidence levels, of what it believes it is seeing.
◆ SNAP*, IMPORT* OR AUTO CLASSIFY ◆
- Take a picture of a cloud and that picture will be automatically classified according to the type of cloud it belongs to.
- You can also import an image from your Photo Library for analysis by the AI.
◆ NO INTERNET CONNECTION NEEDED ◆
- This app processes everything on device, ensuring you all the privacy you deserve, while you spot the clouds.
◆ CLASSIFY IT THE WAY YOU LIKE IT ◆
- Artificial Intelligence can have its flaws at times, and when that happens, you can still take a picture of the cloud, and classify it yourself.
- Atmosphere does not, and will not track you. It’s that simple.
Proudly Made in Singapore.
Atmosphere is created by me, Vincent Neo, an individual developer. I believe that being curious about nature is amazing, and that this app would be able to tell individuals what cloud they are looking at, in an easy to use manner.
Get Atmosphere Today!
*In App Purchase is required for the picture taking feature.
Prolonged use of app may decrease battery life more than usual, due to the heighten CPU usage when the camera is on, with live AI processing.